We hope you will choose to continue your membership with TCNC and support our mission to promote the industry through continuing education, career development, support of NC State research and extension, environmental stewardship, and governmental advocacy.
Five Reasons to Renew Your Commitment to TCNC for 2016-17:
- TCNC advocates on legislative issues that affect your business
- TCNC provides a publication with current industry research information
- TCNC offers opportunities for continuing education at reduced rates
- TCNC offers a certification program to expand your knowledge and industry reputation
- TCNC offers member promotion through the website directories and advertising opportunities
Before you renew, we recommend that you verify your membership profile information is up-to-date. You can do this from the "Edit My Profile" link on the Member Home Page upon login or by clicking here. Review all of your contact information on the various tabs for accuracy (Main, Address, Phones, Custom and Login).
Renewals for Deluxe and Corporate (Organizational) Members: Only the primary member on the membership has renewal capabilities. All additional members on the membership are renewed as part of the primary members dues renewal. If you need assistance with changing the primary member on the membership, please contact us.